[IDV #CBV-578074]: support for box averaging

> R/Sir
> Do we have support for doing box averaging over dataset similar to the one
> provided by GRADS?
>

> regards
> Ghansham

Greetings Ghansham,

I do not believe we do at this point, but it is a feature that has been
requested in the past. It's on our list of things to do, but it hasn't bubbled
to the top yet. I may have a chance to look into this after our user committee
meeting this week.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: CBV-578074