[IDV #WHP-324596]: Color Bar

> Good morning,
>
> Could you point me in the right direction on how to put a  color legend on
> the created image like below with the color bar from 80 - 0.
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/controls/images/ColorScale.gif

Travis,
      In the dashboard window, select the Displays tab, and select the display
you want to add the color bar, inside the control window, click Edit >
Properties to bring up the properties window, click on color scale, and click
the Visible check box, and click Apply button. You can also select the position
of the color bar.

Yuan

Ticket ID: WHP-324596
Department: Support IDV