[IDV #SRK-967099]: bug---there is a error in calculating revort and divergence

> Full Name: Wang zongmin
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_3.0u2\jre version: 1.6.0_20
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> I found a error in calculating relvort and div,the resion is that ddx(u)
> changed to ddy(u).
>
> Please check it.

Hello Zongmin,
      I need more information to identify the issue you reported. Are you
talking about the derived quantities, or using the formula when you saw this
issue? This formula is well tested and being used for a long time, it may have
bug in it even though my feeling is again the user error.

Yuan

Ticket ID: SRK-967099
Department: Support IDV