[IDV #PCI-730699]: can this netcdf data be read by IDV?

> I have a data file that I have tried to make as CF1-ish as I can,
> coordinate-wise, but I don't know how to read it into IDV.  Tried netcdf
> files, Point Cloud, Point Cloud (lat/lon), Trajectory.  Is there a simple way
> to make this readable in IDV?
> --
> Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185

Hi Dr. Lynnes,
      I briefly checked the data attached with the IDV, it looks like we need
to do some modification before loading to the IDV. One way to modify is to use
ncml, and you need to follow the CF compliance:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/formats/UnidataObsConvention.html

Let me know if you need further help.

Yuan

Ticket ID: PCI-730699