[IDV #MCS-681904]: Hawaii off of E. Africa

> Hello
>
> I'm working with some Level II NEXRAD data from PHKI and whenever I display
> it in IDV it plots it off of E Africa.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanks
>
> David
David,
    It is likely the PHKI station is not in our station table, I need to double
check. If so, you can add a local table and use the data chooser radar/local to
specify the station before loading the data, and it should display at the
station location.

Yuan

> ps. here's one of the data requests if you need to see the actual NEXRAD
> data: http://ftp3.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/has/HAS002409463/
> ________________________
>
> David A. La Puma
> Postdoctoral Associate
> Aeroecology Program
> Department of Entomology and Wildlife Ecology
> University of Delaware
>
> Visiting Scientist
> SILVIS Lab (http://silvis.forest.wisc.edu/)
> University of Wisconsin, Madison