[IDV #SDH-348381]: Range Rings and ISL Scripts

Hi Stefan,

I'm pulling down your files now. Does "finishing_singleimage.isl" belong to
you? If so, would you mind sending it through support instead? For some reason
it's not accessible through RAMADDA (actually, the file does not show up on
disk, which is interesting...).

Thanks!

Sean

Ticket ID: SDH-348381