[IDV #SDH-348381]: Range Rings and ISL Scripts

Hi Stefan,

You may use the following area on our RAMADDA server to upload the data and ISL
scripts needed to reproduce your error:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/Unidata/Software/IDV/Support+Uploads/

Just let me know when you've uploaded the data.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: SDH-348381
Department: Support IDV