[McIDAS #QBR-849370]: (No Subject)

Hi Boris,

I apologize for the slow response to your inquiry.  We were at the AMS
conference
all last week, and our ability to reply to support email was limited.

re:
> I have a question regarding an image processed in McIDAS V, I hope you can
> help.
> I displayed an image with infrared channel data and it put the colored bar
> represents the values ??of bright (so I chose during the deployment of the
> image). My question is there any way (method) to convert these values of
> bright
> (as in the attachment:27abrl15)) to units of brightness temperature.

The easiest thing to do when loading the imagery is to specify that you want
to load using units of temperature.  This is done in the Fields box of the Data
Explorer: you should be able to open an expanded listing of the supported
data types for the image, and you would select Temperature before actually

re:
> I would like my final product came out with the same image quality of the
> attachment but with the temperature units

Load the image specifying Temperature as the unit.

Ticket ID: QBR-849370
Department: Support McV