[IDV #XHK-934272]: use of time coord in netcdf

Greetings Stu,

Myear since 2001-01-01 should work fine. The key is that the reference date be
in a standard format that UDUNITS can recognize. An general example would be:

<some time unit> since YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.S GMT_OFFSET(+/- offset)

So, something like

days since 2002-12-01 00:00:00.0 +6:00

should work out just fine.

Cheers,