[IDV #MYC-730858]: Issue in LUT application

> R/Sir
>
> here is the issue.
>
> If we change transaprency and then change color table, the transparency
> gets reset.
>
> Check with color shaded plan view.
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Ghansham,
      I am not convinced that this is an issue here. The transparency is
associated with each color table, it is corrected to get reset after you load a
new color table. If you want to set the transparency to be a global setting, I
think it would cause more confusion when a new display is created.
      By the way, for a power user like you, I would also like to see your
suggestion when you report an issue each time. :)

Yuan

Ticket ID: MYC-730858
Department: Support IDV