[IDV #KZO-855195]: Contour labeling question/suggestion

> Full Name: Scott Stephens
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6 version: 1.6.0_29
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Is there a way to force contour labeling? I realize
> that contour labeling can be turned on, customized as far as fonts and
> orientation are concerned, but is there a way to force labeling of *all*
> contours in a given display area. If not, would love to see that incporated
> into a future release.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

Hi Scott,
      The requested feature of contour labeling is in our to do list, this
feature requires some collaboration works of visad library and the IDV
interface, and it is progressing slower than I expected. Sorry about the
inconvenience.

Yuan

Ticket ID: KZO-855195
Department: Support IDV