[IDV #EHM-651770]: IDV version 3.0u1

> Hello,
>
> Yes, I am running the latest version (3.0u1) which I installed on Friday
> morning (Dec. 9, 2011).
>
> I am running it from the IDV icon on my desktop.
>
> Note that I am using data generated from ARM's new "SACR" radar. I have read
> in the file, and IDV displays the 5 known fields from the file. I get the
> "java heap space" error when I try to generate a display from any one of
> those 5 fields.
>

> Annette

Hi Annette,
     For the "Java heap space" error, you can edit the runIDV script. Look for
the runIDV.bat file in your installation folder, uncomment the line with
"MaxPermSize=128" and comment out the line above it, this will let you run the
IDV with 128m maximum perm size. If you the problem doesn't go away, increase
this number to 256m.
     If you still have problem to display the dataset, please upload a sample
file here:

Yuan

Ticket ID: EHM-651770
Department: Support IDV