[IDV #OOE-929362]: Time Series Plot Error

> Yuan,
>
> I want to create a time series of values similar to what is attached.
> I can view the values in a contour-plan view, but this plot isn't
> really telling me anything like a time series would. Thanks!
>
> V/R,
>
> Stefan

Stefan,
     Again, sorry for the delay. The Madison trip and the presentation in AGU
last week really cost most of my time.
     This is a different question. I wonder if this a 3D/2D problem. The
contour you can view the value maybe a 3D field, and the time series may not in
the same altitude, and this can cause the problem you described here. Let me
know if this doesn't help.

Yuan
> Stefan Cecelski
> Ph.D. Candidate and Graduate Research Assistant
> AOSC Department: University of Maryland College Park
> 2343 Computer and Space Sciences Building(CSS #224)
> 703.801.1370
> address@hidden
>

> On Dec 1, 2011, at 5:51 PM, Unidata IDV Support wrote:
>
> >> savg(mag(windShearVector(u, v, 200, 1000)))

Ticket ID: OOE-929362
Department: Support IDV