[IDV #RLH-830014]: Java Exception error

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for replying. It is a grib1 file from the Spanish Met Office
> (AEMET). IDV recognises the variables contained within the file, but when I
> try loading them visually it comes up with that error. Interestingly, IDV
> will load the analysis file (eg an00) for precipitation, but is blank and
> so I'm assuming the only reason why IDV loads it fine is because there is
> no data for the analysis precip? (since precip is a forecast for a 3-hour
> period).
>
> The file was downloaded here:
> ftp://ftpdatos.aemet.es/modelos_numericos/hirlam016/06/
>
> Many thanks for your help,
>
> Dan

Dan,
   I verified that the problem is missing the grib table, the netcdf library
could not find table for center:214.
What you can do is to add a local grib table in your machine if you have the
table, here is the instruction:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/data/GribTables.html

Yuan

Ticket ID: RLH-830014