[IDV #EUQ-796346]: Error applying preferences

> Hi Yuan,
>
> It happens if I try to change *any* setting and then hit OK in
> preferences dialog.
>
> Then this error dialog pops and it offered me to send this as issue.
>
> After closing this error dialog, preferences dialog stays open, and I
> close it with close button. But it's interesting that settings are
> applied which is good and unexpected.

The information you provided doesn't help too much. One thing I will suggest is
to reduce the memory allocated the IDV and then try to do 'any' setting change.
We did  notice some issue with the 3.0 release with the default memory a bit
aggressive.

Yuan

Ticket ID: EUQ-796346