[IDV #FPN-571948]: issue with cloud top temperature value plot

> Well I had one more idea that if we could do something that the region
> sub-selection is already there in IDV but it somehow does not work for
> satellite L1B data(I mean in which we have some Lat/Lon as NaN). If we
> could get that working, that will be even cooler. Am I able to communicate
> clearly. I think we can work together on the new features. Moreover these
> plugins are not completely ready. Need still some work. Will surely get
> back to you on them. Its nice to hear from you after a long time. Thanks a
> lot for the appreciation.
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Ghansham,
      Very good. Please keep me updated on your progress.

      Regarding the value plot, it is not very practical to do this kind of
plot unless adding the strike feature to the image dataset. With your plugin,
if I subset to a very small region (with about 7000 grid points) there is no
problem. See the attached image.

Yuan

Ticket ID: FPN-571948
Department: Support IDV