[IDV #OLU-242972]: IDV does not work

Greetings,

   I'm sorry to hear things do not appear to be working. Please answer the
following questions and I'll see what I can do to help you out. What operating
system are you using? How much RAM does your machine have? What kind of video
card are you using? What happens when you try to launch the IDV - do you get
any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Thanks,

Sean

> I have downloaded and installed IDV but it does not workes. what's happen?
> please helpe me.
>
> Thanks

Ticket ID: OLU-242972
Department: Support IDV