[IDV #YFF-400093]: ISL Scripting Error With Tropical Storm Track Data

> [...]
> .unidata
> .idv.IdvPersistenceManager.decodeXmlInner(IdvPersistenceManager.java:
> 3043)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.IdvPersistenceManager
> $11.run(IdvPersistenceManager.java:2861)
> at
> ucar
> .unidata
> .idv.IdvPersistenceManager.decodeXml(IdvPersistenceManager.java:2870)
> at
> ucar
> .unidata.idv.ui.ImageGenerator.processTagBundle(ImageGenerator.java:
> 2403)
> at
> sun
> .reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 39)
> at
> sun
> .reflect
> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 25)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageGenerator.processNode(ImageGenerator.java:
> 1029)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageGenerator.processChildren(ImageGenerator.java:
> 1063)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageGenerator.processTagGroup(ImageGenerator.java:
> 2704)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageGenerator.processTagIsl(ImageGenerator.java:
> 2658)
> at
> sun
> .reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 39)
> at
> sun
> .reflect
> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 25)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageGenerator.processNode(ImageGenerator.java:
> 1029)
> at
> ucar
> .unidata.idv.ui.ImageGenerator.processScriptFile(ImageGenerator.java:
> 942)
> at
> ucar
> .unidata.idv.ui.ImageGenerator.processScriptFile(ImageGenerator.java:
> 866)
> at
> ucar
> .unidata.idv.ui.ImageGenerator.processScriptFiles(ImageGenerator.java:
> 850)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ArgsManager$1.run(ArgsManager.java:407)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ArgsManager.runInitRunnables(ArgsManager.java:454)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ArgsManager.access$000(ArgsManager.java:73)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ArgsManager$3.run(ArgsManager.java:433)
>
> It hangs up on this for awhile and never generates an image.

Stefan,
    These error messages point to the same place before I checked in the fixed.
It should not
happen. Make sure the bundle in the isl is newly generated with the updated
IDV, and check if you can
run the bundle outside the isl without any problem.

Yuan

> > What is the error message?
> >

> > Yuan

Ticket ID: YFF-400093