[IDV #UCL-496484]: IDV vector-steamlines switcing

Greetings Ned,

The bundle you sent is pointing to a local dataset, so I am unable to try to
reproduce the error. That said, most of the time it seems as though hanging
displays are an issue with the video card or video driver. If I can reproduce
the error then we will can take a look, but I'll need a copy of your local
dataset along with the bundle. I can try it on a few different systems to see
what I can come up with.

Cheers,

Sean

> Full Name: Ned Cokelet
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Mac OS X
> Hardware: Java: home:
> /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home version:
> 1.6.0_26 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: I already entered a support request entitled:  [IDV
> #UCL-496484]: IDV vector-steamlines switching.  Enclosed is a bundle
> that elicits the problem.  After lots of toggling between vectors and
> streamlines, IDV hangs.  I notice that it hangs at other
> times, for instance if I repeatedly do things like move the levels up and
> down some plan view displays.  Might there be
> something like a memory management issue on my iMac?  Just guessing.  I think
> in the last e-mail I gave you my machine's characteristics.

Ticket ID: UCL-496484