Re: [IDV #RSZ-173405]: Web cam problems

Please test it now.

On 10/13/2011 09:08 AM, Don Murray wrote:
Yuan-

This still doesn't work.  Check with Jen on where to do the update.

Don

On 10/12/11 2:13 PM, Unidata IDV Support wrote:
I'm guessing it's in /opt/bin/webcams on conan since that's where the
dirRoot variable is set.  But that's just a guess.  Send Jen a note if
she isn't in the office.

Don

It is done and hopefully fixed the problem too.

Yuan