[IDV #CJU-698405]: Request for recommendation for learning jython

> Hi,
>
> First, my advances with the LDM and the generation of satellite
> images. I got configured the LDM in the original Frankenstein and I
> wrote a script that generate images in different channels using IDV
> but still much to do and I hope to finish at the end of this year at
> least the first level of this project.
>
> Second, I want to learn about jython and how to use it with IDV, so you
> can recommend me something for read and learn more about this?

We have some, but not a lot, in our training workshop document as following
link:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/formulas/JythonMethods.html

In general, you can find many online material for the Jython.

Yuan

Ticket ID: CJU-698405