[IDV #EYV-892649]: High-resolution map of Mexico similar to the U.S

> > Dear Yuan:
> >
> > From Conabio I have severals files attached.
> >
> > You say what of  all these files  we can  to use..
> >
> > http://www.conabio.gob.mx/informacion/metadata/gis/mbaprgw.xml?_httpcache=yes&_xsl=/db/metadata/xsl/fgdc_html.xsl&_indent=no
> >
> > God Bless.
> >
> > F Ayala
> >

> Luis,
> Please follow these procedures to create and install the plugin:
> 0) go to the above url to download the maps file, and upzip the file, grep
> the file named mbaprgw.shp, save it somewhere.
> 1) run the IDV, and in the display control of the Default Background Maps
> select Edit > Add your own maps
>
> 2) when the new window popup, click the browse button to add the above shape
> file "mbaprgw.shp", click ok.
> 3) In the display control panel, under the maps tab, uncheck all the map
> check box with the exception of the mbaprgw checkbox
> 4) in the same display control panel, select File > Save > Export to plugin,
> and click ok when new popup show, and entern a name of the plugin when the
> plugin creator window popup, make sure the install check box is checked. Then
> click "Write plugin" button and then close button.
>
> 5) you are done.

One more thing: when you run the IDV next time, you should go to display
control window, select Default background maps, and then select Edit > add
System maps > mbaprgw, you should see this new map added to your display, you
can save this by select File > Default Maps > Save as the Default Maps set.

Now, this new background maps should be done.

Yuan
> Let me know if there is any confusion.
>

> Yuan
> >

> > > To: address@hidden
> > > Subject: [IDV #EYV-892649]: High-resolution map of Mexico similar to the
> > > U.S
> > > Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:42:09 -0600
> > > CC: address@hidden
> > > From: address@hidden

> > > Hi Luis,
> > > If you can provide the shp file, I can create a plugin for you.
> > >

> > > Yuan

> > > Ticket Details
> > > Ticket ID: EYV-892649
> > > Department: Support IDV