[IDV #AUB-785709]: Radar Data Stuff

> R/Sir
>
> This is one sample radar netcdf data file that I am able to open using
> toolsUI.jar. but not in IDV.
> Do I need to write my own adapter for that? Is it that it does not follow
> CDM.
> Any way to validate if dataset follows CDM conventions?
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Hi Ghansham,
    This is because this data is a netcdf format data. But not enough
information to identify it as a radial dataset and building a radial coordinate
system for it in both ToolUI and IDV. There is on progress CF Radial convention
you can reference if you want to modify this dataset to be able to display in
the IDV.

http://www.ral.ucar.edu/projects/titan/docs/radial_formats/

Yuan

Ticket ID: AUB-785709