[IDV #QYV-573164]: total sum over time steps error

> Full Name: Joseph Spain
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 3.0
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> When I attempt to use the time steps formula to "total sum over time
> steps" in IDV 3.0, I receive an error message (please see attachments
> for the specific error).
>
> Any advice would be most appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
> Joseph Spain

Hi Joseph,
        I am not sure how you use this formula, could you give me some
description here (including the dataset information)? Also, if you use the
support form in the IDV to submit your ticket, it could automatically attach
some useful information. Please use the support form next time.

Ticket ID: QYV-573164