[IDV #IJI-668187]: IDV Starts then shutsdown

> > > Yuan,
> > >
> > > Let me know any information I can provide to help.
> > >
> > > -Matt
> > >

> > Hi Matt,
> > I checked with my college here and somehow the information I got is that
> > the VMWare is only support 32 system, so you probably need to install 32bit
> > IDV. Can you give it a try?
> >

> > Yuan
> > >

> Hi Matt,
> I installed the VMWare player in my window this afternoon, and openSUSE 1.3,
> I can reproduce the same error. So the problem is somehow related to the
> openSUSE. I have learned from my colleges that the IDV can be run in the
> VMWare with FC14 and Centos. Is the openSUSE the only option you are thinking
> about?
>
> Yuan

I think the bottom line is that the default video driver for the openSUSE is
not working correctly for the host machine. I tried to install a NVIDIA driver
for my machine, but the configuration of the opensuse stop the installation. I
wonder what is your host machine video driver, and if possible to install the
driver in the opensuse.

Yuan

Ticket ID: IJI-668187