[IDV #TIH-966494]: Cannot load workshop plugins

Greetings Zoom,

I checked out that users manual and I would say "equation 1" is the same as
"equation II.1" That said, I would double check with the International
Sustainable Systems Research Center to make sure, as they are in charge of the
IEV model (if Unidata maintained the model, then we would probably be able to
assist better, but we are not involved at all with IEV). I would suggest
starting with address@hidden for questions and help with IEV; I'm sure they can
point you in the right direction (maybe they have a users email list?).

Cheers!

Sean

> Dear Yuan:
>
> On page 9 of "IVE Model Users Manual, Version 2.0, May 2008"  it is
> mentioned of equation 1
> (second line if counted from the last).  However, I did not see equation 1.
> I do find Euqation II.1 on page 10.
>
> Is equation 1 just Figure II.1?
>
> Regards,
> zoom