[IDV #IJI-668187]: IDV Starts then shutsdown

> Full Name: Matthew Sweet
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 3.0B1
> Operating System: OpenSuSE 11.2 X86_64
> Hardware: VMware WOrkstation
> Description of problem: Start up IDV everything loads the message of the day
> appears then the program shutsdown. I dont seee any logs to find out where
> the issue is. I know i am trying this on a VM so things might not work at all
> but, i'm still trying. 3D acceleration is enabled for the VM.

Greetings Matt,

Would you mind opening a terminal and executing the following command in the
directory that contains idv.jar:

java -server -Xmx512m -Didv.enableStereo=false -jar idv.jar

Please let me know what happens when you do this.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: IJI-668187
Department: Support IDV