[IDV #TIH-966494]: Cannot load workshop plugins

> Dear Sean:
>
> I still got the same error messages:

> Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv//plugins/
>
> It does not work whether I tried the // or / before plugins.
>
> Owing to this, I did not see the Workshop tab on favorite toolbar.
> I assume this is not necessary to work through the workshop.
>
> I am running IDV 3.0b1 on Windows 7 64 bit.
> And I issued the runIDV command using the Command Window.
>
> I downloaded workshop datafiles.  However, for some exercises, I cannot
> find the connection for some associated files.
> On page 33/312, I cannot download
> ETA 1998-06-29 12:00 GMT file.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Regards,
> Shizoom Wang

Hi Shizoom,
         There was a workshop a few week ago in Italy, and not seeing this kind
of problem. I would suggest you to try out a few favorite bundles under
Displays menu first, if all these bundles working ok, I can email you the
workshop plugin, I don;t want to spend a lot of time digging in this issue
unless we can reproduce it here.

Yuan

Ticket ID: TIH-966494
Department: Support IDV