[IDV #TIH-966494]: Cannot load workshop plugins

Greetings!

Would you mind giving this a try again? We are in the middle of moving our
servers, so this may be related. I was able to load the workshop plugins this
morning, so maybe the issue is resolved. However, I have an idea of what may be
causing it if that does not work, so please let me know (we'll try the easy
approach first!).

Cheers!

Sean

> Full Name: Shizoom Wang
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 3.0b1 build date:2011-07-01 17:24 UTC
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_3.0b1\jre version: 1.6.0_20
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Loading plugins
> Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv//plugins/
>
> ******************
> Stack trace:
> java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv//plugins/
> at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
> at ucar.unidata.util.IOUtil.writeTo(IOUtil.java:583)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.PluginManager.installPlugin(PluginManager.java:2205)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.PluginManager.<init>(PluginManager.java:247)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.IdvBase.makeManager(IdvBase.java:255)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.IdvBase.doMakePluginManager(IdvBase.java:1097)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.IdvBase.getPluginManager(IdvBase.java:1109)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.IdvUIManager.showSupportFormInThread(IdvUIManager.java:6015)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ui.IdvUIManager.access$800(IdvUIManager.java:138)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ui.IdvUIManager$33.run(IdvUIManager.java:5946)

Ticket ID: TIH-966494