[IDV #PIY-417313]: IDV error: what'd I do wrong?

Gerry,

The problem here is exactly what the error message says.

"Content is not allowed in prolog."

There is a hidden 38c character at the start of the file. You get the same
message just by navigating to the URL in your browser.

I would contact the admin at NCSU.

Best Regards,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi Gerry,
>
> Gerry Creager wrote:
> > I don't, yet, have a contact but will see what I can promote.
>
> I just checked the /thredds/serverInfo.html page on the NCSU server and got
> some contact info. I'll check with them and see what we can dig up on the bad
> characters at the top of the catalog. I'll split that into another ticket.
>
> > While I've got you guys, though, what's the correct incantation to snag
> > data from a RAMADDA instance, such as http://scoopdata.tamu.edu/repository ?
> >
> > I know we covered that, I just can't find it in my notes..
> > gc
>
> OK, I'm going to pass this back to the IDV folks for an answer on the
> IDV/RAMADDA question.
>
> Good seeing you last week.
>
> Ethan

Ticket ID: PIY-417313