[IDV #PIY-417313]: IDV error: what'd I do wrong?

Hi Gerry,

Gerry Creager wrote:
> I don't, yet, have a contact but will see what I can promote.

I just checked the /thredds/serverInfo.html page on the NCSU server and got
some contact info. I'll check with them and see what we can dig up on the bad
characters at the top of the catalog. I'll split that into another ticket.

> While I've got you guys, though, what's the correct incantation to snag
> data from a RAMADDA instance, such as http://scoopdata.tamu.edu/repository ?
>
> I know we covered that, I just can't find it in my notes..
> gc

OK, I'm going to pass this back to the IDV folks for an answer on the
IDV/RAMADDA question.

Good seeing you last week.

Ethan

Ticket ID: PIY-417313