[IDV #PIY-417313]: IDV error: what'd I do wrong?

Hi Gerry,

Jeff McWhirter wrote:
> Gerty Creager wrote:
> > Error parsing xml: http://omglnx1.meas.ncsu.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.xml
> > Content is not allowed in prolog.
> > Content is not allowed in prolog. line:1 column:1
> >

> This isn't an IDV problem. There is [a problem with] your catalog.
> Look at the above link in firefox and it will break.

I agree with Jeff, there is something amiss with the catalog coming back from
the above link.

Are you in touch with the people running this server at NCSU? I'm guessing
there are some extra characters at the top of their configuration catalog. I'm
going to move this ticket to the THREDDS group. If you have a contact for this
NCSU server, could you CC them in a response so I can follow up with them.

Thanks,

Ethan

Ticket ID: PIY-417313
Department: Support THREDDS