[IDV #TID-323073]: Question about IDV and Argo NetCDF files

> Yuan,
> Thanks for the quick reply.  Uploading two examples right now.  Good luck.
> Murray

Hi Murray,
    These two datasets don't fit into any of the point feature type, if you
check the CF point feature type in the following link, you can find out more
information:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/CDM/CFpoints.html

Yuan

Ticket ID: TID-323073