[IDV #TRM-905812]: ISL scripting problem within IDV

> Hi Yuan,
>
> As requested, here is the bundle and ISL file minus the local model data
> source. Also attached is the image created when produced from within the
> GUI.
>
> The output is below. Also, I've attached the referenced error log file.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Scott,
    I think this is the problem of the graphic card driver, and the solution is
either updating the driver to newest version, or rolling back to one of the
earlier version. We are having the workshop in two week, and I am seeing the
same problem in the workshop machine. I am going to test on this workshop
machine and let you know the result.

Yuan

Ticket ID: TRM-905812
Department: Support IDV