[IDV #KHI-681410]: Why the dynamic bule marble backgroud obscured?

> Full Name: dave
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: D:\IDV_2.9u4\jre version: 1.6.0_20 j3d:1.5.2 fcs
> (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> Hi guys:
>
> Why the dynamic blue marble background obscured?
>
> Looking the attachment figure.
>
> dave

Greetings Dave!

I tried your bundle here and everything looks ok, although there is a small lag
due to the use of the dynamic blue marble background. I suggest using the
static blue marble to see if that fixes the issue you see.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: KHI-681410