[IDV #JSP-708097]: RE: IDV map wrapping issue/scripting query

Ameen,

We were able to successfully open and display your .forecast grib file in the
IDV. Here is how we did it.

1/ We open the .forecast file as a grib file. (It sounds like you made it this
far already.)

2/ We created a 3D display of the temperature contours. (Sounds like you did
this too.)

3/ We changed the projection to Europe. Projections --> Predefined --> Europe.

4/ We increased  the contour interval in the Display Control (Dashboard,
Displays Tab).

See attached image.

-The IDV Support Team

Ticket ID: JSP-708097