[IDV #KQI-210331]: text point data and vectors

> Hi Yuan,
> Sure - here is a sample file.
>
> --Dave

Hi Dave,
    The vector layout model is available now, please download the nightly build
to test. The vector is not in the list, but you can go through the layout model
editor to add one locally.
This is a newly added layout model, let us know if you see any problem.
     By the way, the attached dataset is a bit strange, the same station has
many wind vectors at the same time.

Yuan

> >> Don Murray suggested I request this.
> >>
> >> I have some sounding data and I would like to plot wind vectors. I have
> >> tried reading the Text Point Data and displaying a Point Data Plot, but
> >> in the Layout Model, I only see wind barbs, not wind vectors. Is it
> >> possible to plot vectors in the station model for text point data? I can
> >> plot barbs, but I can't figure out how to do arrows, or vectors.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >> Dave
> >>

> > Hi David,
> >        Could you send me a sample file?