[IDV #WGK-260322]: WRF cross-sections: showing terrain and freezing level

Ohh and one other thing. I need

wrfout_d02_1970-07-16_03%3A00%3A00

but you uploaded

wrfout_d02_1970-07-16_03%253A00%253A00

again for clarification these are the 2 files attached with your bundle that I
need.

wrfout_d02_1970-07-16_03%3A00%3A00
wrfout_d02_2040-07-16_03%3A00%3A00

Thanks again.

-Julien

> Hi again Kelley.
>
> Sorry, I missed another file:
>
> wrfout_d02_2040-07-16_03%3A00%3A00
>
> And other files associated with this data (although I think that is it).
>
> Please also upload those files, and let me know when they are there.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> -Julien
>
> > Hi Julien,
> > Thanks so much for getting back to me.
> > I have uploaded the file - thanks!
> > Kelly
> >

> > On 5/19/2011 9:28 AM, Unidata IDV Support wrote:
> > > Hi Kelly.
> > >
> > > Can you upload the file
> > >
> > > wrfout_d02_1970-07-16_03%3A00%3A00
> > >
> > > here