[IDV #ENV-141506]: Cross Section Failure

Clicking the IDV icon runs the "runIDV" script so they are equivalent. I hope
what you describe is not what is currently happening after the upgrade to Java
1.6. By the way, you should be able to drag that IDV icon to the Dock or the
Desktop.

-J

Ticket ID: ENV-141506
Department: Support IDV