[IDV #XWY-365129]: Help with windows scheduler executing bat file

Hi Chris.

As a control experiment, what if you replace your invocation of the IDV to

jre\bin\java -version >> mylog.log 2>&1

This should output the java version to mylog.log

This experiment will be able to tell us if this is a Java problem or an IDV
problem. Both standard output and standard error will end up in mylog.log.

What is in mylog.log?

-Julien

Ticket ID: XWY-365129
Department: Support IDV