[IDV #YBQ-374303]: some features do not work on macbook

Hi Joris,

I cannot open the bundles below because I cannot connect to kryten.argoss.nl,
probably because there is a firewall.

I think this may be a memory problem. Try increasing the amount of memory
allocated to the IDV.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/misc/PerformanceTuning.html#heap

or

you can download the latest (non-stable, still experimental) IDV.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

This version of the IDV automatically allocates enough memory to the IDV.

-Julien

Ticket ID: YBQ-374303
Department: Support IDV