[IDV #UWB-863324]: [Q] No gridded data found for ...

> Dear Unidata,
>
> I'm a beginner of NetCDF and IDV.
>
> I just made a simple NetCDF file using Matlab.
> When I tried to read this file into IDV, I got an error message "No
> gridded data found for ..."
>
> I searched the Web but couldn't find an answer for this problem. This
> NetCDF file passes the CF compliance checker.
> Could you please check the attached NetCDF file?

It will be helpful if you can tell me what kind of nc file being created. I can
only guess that it is
gridded dataset. If so, the dataset need to contain coordinate system, and this
is what the error
message suggest. I am out of office till next Tuesday, and I will check with
you later.

Yuan

> Thank you!
> Jiwon