[McV #CVQ-190864]: Add parameter name to the output in the Data Readout list (that appears when you middle-click and roam). [959]

Hi Becky.

As Yuan mentioned, we do not look at the McV e-support area as much.

IDV support is good, otherwise we may not see a response for a while.

Thanks.

-Julien

Ticket ID: CVQ-190864