[IDV #BWY-974153]: Accessing Archived Radar Data

> Full Name: Nick Kelly
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Mac OS X
> Hardware: Java: home:
> /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home version:
> 1.6.0_22 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Creating obs
>
> I'm trying to access Level III Radar data from the LSX National Weather
> Service office to look at the line of storms that came through the
> coverage area between 0100Z and 0800Z on February 28th. I tried loading
> basic reflectivity at .5 degrees and I keep getting this error. Any
> ideas on what can be done?

well, there is a bug in our current release of TDS server, the developer is
working on it. You can download the data to your local disk and access the data
without going through the TDS server. We should have a fix in a couple days.

Yuan

> Stack trace:

Ticket ID: BWY-974153
Department: Support IDV