[IDV #IVE-790012]: Display problem of radar data .nc files

Hi Rabindra Jena.

We are planning on having the IDV read radar netCDF data. Specifically, we will
be following the convention outlined here:
http://ams.confex.com/ams/91Annual/webprogram/Paper178106.html

However, this work is still in the planning stages so we will not be
incorporating this format immediately.

Thanks.

-Julien

> Full Name: Rabindra Jena
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.9u3\jre version: 1.6.0_20
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> There was an error loading the data:
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> ******************
> Stack trace:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at ucar.unidata.data.radar.CDMRadarAdapter.init(CDMRadarAdapter.java:323)
> at ucar.unidata.data.radar.CDMRadarAdapter.<init>(CDMRadarAdapter.java:211)
> at
> ucar.unidata.data.radar.CDMRadarDataSource.makeRadarAdapter(CDMRadarDataSource.java:585)
> at ucar.unidata.data.radar.RadarDataSource$1.run(RadarDataSource.java:293)
> at visad.util.ThreadManager$1.run(ThreadManager.java:292)
> at visad.util.ThreadPool$ThreadMinnow.run(ThreadPool.java:136)

Ticket ID: IVE-790012