[IDV #CUC-588449]: load satellite image with ISL from ADDE server

Hi David.

I am not sure this will answer your question, but have you looked how to
specify time ranges:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html

-Julien

> Full Name: David ahijevych
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: In the attached .isl file I try to load a sequence of
> satellite images from an adde server. Instead of grouping them so I can
> animate or save them locally as a single entity, idv creates two separate
> data sources.  Can I download them as a group? I would like to be able to
> animate them or save them locally in one step. I tried using the times= tag
> for <datasource>, but it only grabs the final time in the time range.  I got
> the idea from searching the documentation and idv support archives that the
> adde GET request can only grab 1 image at a time.

Ticket ID: CUC-588449
Department: Support IDV