[IDV #CQF-979333]: export satellite image to netcdf

Hi David.

I would generate the image you want (sub-setting the data as you wish) in the
projection you want and then:

Dashboard --> Displays Tab --> File Menu --> Save --> Export displayed data to
netCDF

Give that a shot and let us know how it goes.

-Julien

> Full Name: David ahijevych
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: First I'll state my goal. If you know a way to do
> this, then perhaps my netCDF question is irrelevant.  Ultimately I'd like to
> calculate the mean IR cloud top temperature in concentric rings around a
> tropical storm.
>
> My netCDF question is: how to I export the 2-D lat/lon arrays with the image?
>  I exported the image array using exportGridToNetcdf, but it is in satellite
> projection and I don't know how to convert that to lat/lon.
> Thanks - !

Ticket ID: CQF-979333