[IDV #LIQ-130627]: EOL profiler data in IDV

> > Reading some earlier queries to support-idv, I suspect I know the
> > answer that EOL profiler data are not really supported in IDV.
> >
> > Here's recent files we have in a field project underway now.
> >
> > http://wx3.chpc.utah.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/pcaps_data/NCAR_915/catalog.html
> >
> > Any chance to come up with a fix to be able to read these and other
> > data assets we're using in IDV?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > John
> >

> Hi John,
> I believe EOL profile was supported in the IDV, not sure when and why it is
> not in the current release, I will take a look next week and let you know.
>

> Yuan
Hi John,
      As I expected, the EOL profile dataset is supported in the IDV, but
somehow is not available to users. I made a change in the data source xml file
and you can install a nightly build tomorrow to display the EOL profile. I
downloaded a few sample files and it is working fine in the IDV with the data
source type as "EOL netCDF profiler files".

Yuan

Ticket ID: LIQ-130627