[IDV #RBY-668390]: ISL - Capture image of cross section?

Hi George.

Can you upload your netcdf file here:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show?entryid=e850985a-8a2c-44e3-8a05-e547cfb963a1

Let us know what you called it.

Sorry this is taking so long. We have been somewhat understaffed this and last
week.

-Julien

> Sure, attached is the ISL script and bundle I am using for this.  Do you
> need me to send you the data as well?  For this example I am only using
> one netCDF file, but it is about 175 MB.
>
> Thanks,
>
> George
>
> On 11/12/2010 09:58 AM, Unidata IDV Support wrote:
> > Hi George.
> >
> > Would it be possible to attach the ISL script you have so far?
> >
> > -Julien
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am trying to write an ISL script to create images from cross-sections.
> >> I set the display ID and tried to center the display over this view,
> >> but only the grid view is displayed.  I noticed in the user guide that
> >> IDV does not currently handle more than one view window for this.  I am
> >> unable to automate the image creation even if the display window is
> >> docked.  Is it possible to do this?  We currently have version 2.7u2
> >> installed here, that could be an issue as well.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> George
> >>

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: RBY-668390