[IDV #YPW-398413]: Problems with Pacific Fisheries Environmental Lab LAS server

Hi Keith.

When I try those URLs in a web browser, I get HTTP Status 500 i.e. "Internal
Server Error." I believe that is the root of the problem here. Can you contact
the administrators of that NOAA server and see what's up?

Thanks.

-Julien

Ticket ID: YPW-398413